Sunday 27 April 2014

Acting on another (youtube)movie set.

If you follow my blog for a longer time you probably already knew I acted in a short movie as I told in this blog post. And one of my first blog posts was about being on the set of the upcoming movie The Fault In Our Stars.

So get ready for my third story about being on a movie set, this one is pretty intense, as I may say myself.

So this time I helped for a YouTube series as you may have read in the title. It was for a Dutch YouTuber named Mert, He has a YouTube series called "Marokkaan geeft rijles" (which means Moroccan gives driving lessons) together with his good friend, and YouTuber colleague Dylan.

The series are about a very stereotypical Moroccan boy called Mo (played by Mert) who gives driving lessons to a lot of people including a very awkward stereotypical Dutch boy called Geertje(played by Dylan). Together They end up in the most weird and awkward situations.

From left to right; Dylan (aka Geertje), me, Mert (aka Mo).


The location that we filmed was a club named Chicago Social Club, which was located on Leidsesquare.

This club right here.

we got to read the script, which was hilarious. Can't tell you too much about it. I had to "Make out" with some strange guy (not really though, but I bet it looks very real). So you probably don't want to miss it. Not even joking!

I've had moments I was actually trying my best not to laugh on set, since we were acting. Or when I was looking along on the monitor and I was very pleased with what I saw. It is hilarious.



It was too much fun on set! I've learned a lot, and I've just laughed a lot. And the director was pretty amazing too. 







Dutchies, I'll definitely blog about the episode as soon as it airs. Which is probably next month already. It will be hilarious, and for all the people who don't speak Dutch, you can always turn on subtitles! Hopefully they will make sense.

I really like to thank Mert, Dylan and the entire crew for this experience. I'm so excited for the episode.

This is Mister Thi is also a youtuber, and so sweet! 

The oh so genius Mert.

And the oh so hilarious actor Dylan.

I've made a friend and had a lovely day, so look out soon for a blog post about the actual episode of Marokkaan geeft rijles.






No comments:

Post a Comment