Monday 14 April 2014

No make up on your wedding day. yay or no way?

A good friend of mine came across this woman who decided to go makeup-free on her wedding day, I was a little bit curious so I did some research.

So this woman got married and had never worn any make up So she said this in the interview I watched"I don't normally wear makeup so when I was thinking about my wedding, I really didn't want to not recognize myself". So what are your thoughts on this?

I know there is a lot of pressure on woman in this society, especially when it is about make up. Woman get called way too often ugly for not wearing makeup, but that's because we made our self believe we actually are ugly without makeup.

Just let me clear up one thing here;
You are NOT ugly for not wearing makeup, in fact. If you don't you'll look absolutely fabulous if you do for something like a party.

 I don't wear make up myself, because;
1. I'm one lazy ass I'd rather sleep in the morning then put on makeup
2. When I do wear makeup people notice it immediately.
3. I touch my face a lot so when I wear makeup there is one big chance I might ruin it by forgetting and touching my face.
4. Because I never wore makeup in the first place, people are used to me like this. 


No one has ever called me ugly for not wearing make up. I'm pretty sure that is because they are used to my makeup-less face.  While I heard a lot of my friends (boys and girls) call a girl ugly because she decided to have a makeup-less day.

If you like wearing makeup please do, and if you don't then don't. I think most girls look stunning with makeup, I've seen so many girls that made me jealous by the way they wore their makeup. It's a little art on their face! I love it. 

But back to the wedding. Would you marry with no makeup on? I never wear makeup, just like the young lady that married without makeup. But I'm pretty sure I NEED makeup on my wedding day, I want to look as glamorous as possible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment