Thursday 3 April 2014

A quick Pampertime.

I've been super tired the past week so I felt like I needed a little me-time. So I came to the conclusion to have a little pamper time for myself.

So I decided to share my pamper night with you all, everyone needs a little me-time from time to time to get a little bit rest and just to get rested.

Starting off
I took a hot shower, put on my pj's and Dutch braided my hair so it wouldn't be in the way for later. And I sprayed it with this hair treatment so my hair would be soft as it dried naturally.

Ignore the nailpolish hahah


let's do this!
I brushed my teeth,



I got a lot of face masks last week at my birthday, as a present from both of my sisters. So it was time to try one. I decided to go for a cucumber pull off mask, because I love cucumber and a pull off mask is so easy (if you don't get it stuck in your hair) and I was feeling lazy so it was perfect.


the mask is clear and was very refreshing
And when I had the mask on I put on fake cucumber on my eyes.


Finished it off by laying on my bed with my eyes closed and music on for about 15 minutes. It was very nice.

After the pampering it was time to sleep and I felt good and rested.

What are your must-haves when you feel like having a quick pamper night ?







No comments:

Post a Comment