Monday 5 May 2014

My week with PTX and the Beautyglossparty.

Last week I've had a week off from school, and I've been looking forward to this week for too long! I've had so much fun things planned. So I decided to tell you about my favorite moments this past week, with (of course) a lot of pictures!

Starting off with Monday
I met up with one of my good friends called Tamara, we were shopping and getting presents for.... PENTATONIX. Which was the next day. So we shopped all day in Amsterdam and after we've had everything we went for some lunch and talked about some high school memories. It was so good catching up with her since we were going to PTX (which means Pentatonix of course) the next day. That night I got a mail that the VIP was all ready for us and I got more excited.

Tuesday 
I was home alone, I cleaned all day. And had a quick trip to the city to buy a flowercrown because my gut told me I needed one for some reason..  During the day it was time to get ready for PTX, which I was super excited about I've been looking forward to this concert forever, and finally the time was here to go!

For the ones reading this and think who the F is Pentatonix? First off all you're missing out big time if you don't know about there existence, and Second have a look yourself.

Side note; Everything is Acapella, how badass is that?!


So the night we had to go to Paradiso and wait for our meet up with PTX, I met up with some lovely people and got my VIP card to get in after. 





Then we got to meet them and give them all presents and have a little chat which was lovely. I got to hug them all and they were all so happy with their presents which made me even more happy. After it they had to get ready for the show so we got to shop at the merch table! 


I bought myself the snapback and a grew tshirt. Then I changed and had a quick selfie in the bathroom with Tamara and then we had to go to the concert! 


Let me tell you one thing about Pentatonix, they're even better live. I didn't even know that was possible! 

I filmed some parts so feel free to watch it, I was front row. So it's gooooood! 



Feel free to check my youtube channel for some full video's ;) 

After the concert we got to hang out with them for a little while and got to take selfie's! They were honestly Flawless, I can't explain in words what this concert (and meeting them) meant to me. 


From left to right up is: Kevin & Avi.
From left to right down is: Kirstin, Mitch & Scott

After the concert I got home and was that tired that I fell asleep in my PTX tshirt, but I couldn;t be happier. Best night of my life, honestly.

Wednesday
I didn't do anything, I stayed home and face-timed with my dad who is in Saudi Arabia. Just a day to actually rest a little from the concert and I made a lot of friends who I spoke to about the concert that day, so that was a good day. 

Thursday
I went to the Forever 21 early to see if I could shop a little but it was just too busy to look around and shop so I left it again. I walked around in the city for a while since the weather was lovely for once and then went back home.

Friday
I had to get up a little early because I went shopping (yeah again I know) with my best friend Amber who was staying for the night also which made me happy. So I picked her up at the station and we went shopping. She bought some fake eyelashes for the party we were going to attend and a small wallet and some shoes. I bought a small black bag to go with my dress for the party and a small wallet as well. After we had a long shopping day, we decided to go home and just got ready for Saterdaaaaaay.

Saterday
We had a Dutch Beauty Party organized by a Dutch Beautyblogger Called Mascha. Her blog is called BeautyGloss, so we were attending the BeautyGlossParty 2014. It is a party she gives every year to her vieuwers/readers. I went to it for the past two years, so this year was my third year going together with my friend Roos, and we dragged Amber along with us this year! 

We attended the party just as four and a half thousand other girls.

all the pretty girls in line for the party.

Mascha greeting us as soon as you're inside.

we got inside and were ready to enjoy our day!

It was a six hour party so a little bit too long to explain it all but this were my favorite moments.

  • We met a couple bloggers I actually follow and had a lovely chat with all of them and they were so sweet.
  • One of the bloggers Diana still recognized me because I took pictures once of her when we were meeting Joe Sugg and Chai. She seemd happy to see me and even asked me if I will be attending the Dutch Youtube Gathering (which in fact I am, but a blogpost about that will follow).
  • I met both of the Miss' Netherland. One of them is Mascha's best friend, Tatjana, she still recognized me from last years BeautyGloss Party because I took a picture of her with Mascha and her other Best friend Awisa which she liked a lot and used on her instagram, And Mascha used it on her blog. 
  • I've made my own facial scrub in a Lush workshop.
  • This woman from the BodyShop did my eyeliner, which looked flawless. 
  • I got scouted as a model, twice for a model bootcamp thingy.
  • I got scouted once again for a face commercial or something like that, I don't even know.
  • We ate the cutest cupcakes.
  • I bought lots of cute things.
  • We got a goodybag.
  • I met Andy Samuels who I looked up to for ages, and also Thomas (Founder of OnePiece)
  • I got asked on stage by them for a OnePiece Contest and I actually won a OnePiece!!
  • I've had the best day with my friends! 
with miss netherland universe

this is the pretty cupcake with the Beautygloss logo on it

with the lovely Andy Samuels

this party was madness hahah

Andy and Thomas on stage right before I won my OnePiece

From left to right,
Awisa (Mascha's bestie,
Gregor (Mascha's Boyfriend) &
Tatjana Miss Netherland World (and also Mascha's other bestie). 

with the lovely Frances, Mylene & Diana

Another picture with Frances from Foodgloss

After the party we got home, got changed ate something and fell asleep really fast.

Sunday
Was one hell of a lazy day, I did nothing all day together with Amber and we decided she had to stay one more night since we were having fun together.

Monday (today)
Today we got up in the morning, we watched some fails and cat video's on youtube (not even joking) and I brought Amber to the tram, in my OnePiece and PTX Snapback. I got the strangest looks from people which was pretty hilarious.

I think it look fabulous.

When I got home a had to clean, and after I finish this blogpost I'm going to take a hot shower, do my nails, and put on a relaxing mask since I start school tomorrow again (sigh). A little pamper night before back to reality.

I really don't want this all to end, I've had the best week! This was one hell of a long blogpost, I hope it was good! I loved looking back on this week while writing it made me all happy and stuff! 

What did you do last week?










1 comment:

  1. I loved going to PTX with you, Imane! :)
    Liked this blog so much, glad you had an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete