Saturday 10 May 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award.

My best friend Amber seems to really like my blog, which makes me very very happy! And a while ago she got nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, which she fully deserves. I love her blog just as much she loves mine (or maybe even more!).

So she nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger award!

Super thankful for it! She's the best, I recommend her blog.

The rules:
1. Than and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share 7 things/facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them, and provide a link to your post.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog, e.g. sidebar, and follow the person who nominated you.

The 7 facts about me:
1. I try to drink tea every morning, I drink coffee too sometimes. But I prefer tea.
2. Since I started going to the gym more often I also started eating more fruit and healthy stuff. It sort of happened without any reason, but I like it this way.
3. I am not an aggressive person, when I get really mad to the point someone else would start a fight I (sadly) start crying. I hate it, but I really can't help it. I wish I would just start a fight.
4. I keep my nail polishes in jars, because I think it looks pretty.
5. I sleep on my stomach with my face facing the wall. When I was younger I always thought someone was going to murder me as soon as I faced the wall, but now I have to face it otherwise I won't fall asleep.
6. It doesn't matter how much I miss someone, if that person doesn't think it's necessary to talk to me, I won't bother talking to that person either. I think this is a good and bad thing, because to some people I might be a shitty friend but when people don't want to hang out I get the hint easily.
7. I've never been in love, I sometimes wonder when I will fall in love for the first time. But at the moment I don't bother looking around for a boyfriend. I like the single life as it is.


Sadly ,I don't know enough blogs to nominate. So if you're reading this and you're blogging yourself I nominate you!

If you put it on your blog leave the link to it on my blog, I love reading 7 random facts of people!

No comments:

Post a Comment