Sunday 18 May 2014

What to do with my blog.

As you may have noticed I haven't posted anything in a while and that's because of a couple reasons.


  • school took up all of my time since I'm done blogging for school
  • I had to wait for feedback for my blog for journalism
  • I was a little bit clueless


So I got my feedback for my blog which was all right. I got an 8 out of a 10. But moving on to my blog I told in another blog post that I definitely wouldn't stop blogging of course. But I have to admit I might have thought about it this past week until my best friend told me to keep doing it. Don't get me wrong, I have some mad love for blogging and reading other blogs. It's a journey of learning a lot of different things, and I wouldn't want to miss it.

But....
I want to change up some things, I'm considering a new blogging name. And from now on I won't be just blogging about positive things and personal experience's, I want to blog about Fashion and a little bit of lifestyle.

I'll tell you why.
At this very moment I'm still creating my own style, I wear whatever I think looks cute and we all have those outfits we look back on and think what the hell was I thinking when I thought that was cute. But that's what fashion is about, it's trying out, and that's what I'm planning to do with my style too. And I'd love to share it all on my blog. And the little part of lifestyle is simply because I secretly love decorating and sort of want to change up my room a bit and maybe just tell what I think is cute and everything else.

Looking back on my blog, when I was blogging for journalism is pretty funny. I like reading back my old posts. But here's when I need your help, what would you give my blog out of 10? And what do you think of my new idea's and changes for my blog? Good idea's or terrible ones? 

3 comments:

  1. Ik heb precies hetzelfde probleem als jij. Ben ook een blog begonnen voor mijn studie en loop nu ook een beetje vast in het hoofdonderwerp van mijn blog. Ik denk dat het goede veranderingen zijn zolang je er zelf compleet achter staat. Het is jouw blog en jij bepaalt waar je over schrijft! Ga je volgen, ben benieuwd hoe het je af gaat. Zit zelf ook in een blog-crisis namelijk ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh bedankt voor je leuke comment! ik ben zeker ook benieuwd naar jou blog! tof dat je ook toch besluit door te gaan na je opleiding!

      Delete