Friday 30 May 2014

Outfits of the past week.

You probably noticed I haven't blogged in a while, sorry sorry sorry. But the thing is... I have been very sick the past 2 weeks (nothing serious) and I couldn't get myself to blog or do my homework or anything else. I'm still a little sick but I'm getting better.

What I did do is make a sort of a look book of what I wore the past week. Spring just started and surprisingly it was actually sunny and warm for that week, so I decided to get all of my summer clothes ready and show you some!





(Excuse me for the poor focusing, I had to do it all on my own and I filmed it in the morning so I was too sleepy to even notice. I'll make sure I check it properly next time!)

Sunday.
I had a birthday party from my little cousin who turned 3! She was adorable, I didn't overdress of course because she's still very young. And I decided to go with this pants because I had a bruise on my leg which was hurting like crazy with my skinny jeans on. The top misses a button, that is because I've had it for years.

Monday.
I love these pants with snake print, my mom got me these when she was in Dubai. It's like I don't even have pants on. I wore it with a simple black top because the pants are already enough colors. And a big owl necklace (who I broke the same day oops).

Tuesday.
That skirt is one of my favorites because of the lovely color, I bought it last year in random shop. the top says "Stay Weird" upside down (you have no idea how many people asked me that) and is from the Brandy Melville.

Wednesday.
The see through top was a present from my aunt and I love it, but if I saw it in a store I probably wouldn't even had tried it on. So I'm glad my aunt has such an extraordinary taste in clothes! I could finally put some jeans on too!

Thursday.
The pants were very blue and I never really know what to wear with them. I decided to got with this sleeveless blouse from the H&M, I like this blouse because it is longer in the back. very simple, but I like it

Friday.
This friday was a big worldwide thing from OnePiece. OnePiece asked all customers around the world to wear their OnePiece to work or school and send them a picture with the hashtag #OnePiece2Work. And for every picture they donated money to FuckCancer. I thought this was a lovely idea and I couldn't be happier, I was very sick and walking around in my OnePiece made it less terrible. Even though I had some people looking weird at me, but I also got compliments!


What was your favorite outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment