Wednesday 5 March 2014

TAG: "Get to know me" (21 questions)

I got tagged by my lovely blogging friend www.ambernaomi.blogspot.nl for doing this tag! So yeah let's do this! 

1. Are you named after anyone?
Nope don't think so, my dad came up with the name.

2. When was the last time you cried?

Super embarrassing to say but yesterday got a little watery at the cinemates (youtubers) their new video starting off their new season. I think the main reason for me tearing up to it was because I was just very proud, and I had actually met Peter from the cinemates that same day. Which was like a little happiness moment for me. The last time I actually properly teared up and had to get tissues was when the trailer for The Fault In Our Stars Movie came out, I just couldn't contain my excitement for the movie. ugh, I'm such a girl hahah. 

3. Do you have kids?
I actually turn 19 at the end of this month and I'm happy to say that I don't have any kids at the moment.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

Uhmm.. I'm not sure, I have some bad quality's I sort of not like so maybe now yeah, but if this question was asked last year I would've probably said no.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
All the freaking time, and the worst is that some people think I'm serious all the time. And I promise my kind of sarcasm is VERY obvious.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
oh my god yes!

7. What’s your favorite cereal?
I don't really am into cereal to be honest. But anything with Chocolate is okay so any cereal with chocolate.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
The hair and eyes.

9. What is your eye colour?
Brown.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
When I'm alone I prefer happy endigs, but with friends I'd love to go for a scary movie.. The thing is, I get scared very easily so I just don't have the guts to watch a scary movie all by myself.

11. Favorite smells?
Freshly baked croissants, Cinnamon, Apple's & minty smells 

12. Summer or winter?
SUMMERRRRRRR. I hate the cold.

13. Computer or television?
Computer, I can watch back whatever I want, whenever I want.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Morocco, which is also where I originally come from.

15. Do you have any special talents?
I take pictures who turn out pretty good sometimes. 

16. Where were you born?
Amsterdammmmm.

17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, Watching soaps/youtube/anything, taking out my camera to the city. Walk around in Amsterdam. Hanging out with friends, and music. Just anything that has to do with music.

18. Do you have any pets?
No, But I wish I had a cat though.

19. Favorite movie? 
hard one.... Don't make me choose... Please...

20. Do you have any siblings? 
Yes, two younger sisters

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to do something with media & communication. And I want to be amazing at filming and photography!


Those were the questions of this tag. 
I hope you got some fun information out of it, if you have any questions feel free to drop them in my commenting box!

No comments:

Post a Comment