Tuesday 11 March 2014

Positivity around the internet.

We all have these moments when we we're just done, when insecurity's could eat you alive. And most of us still have these moments. It sucks, but that's just how life is. Everyone has their insecurity's and everyone feels bad sometimes. We're humans, no one is perfect. If you're going through a rough time right now, keep going. Because time will pass, and while times passes life will get better. I promise you, how cheesy and not helpful it may sound, it really does get better.

When I don't feel okay, I tend to isolate myself from the entire world. I lock myself up in my room, or go for a walk all by myself. And these things are okay, they sort of help. You could try it yourself, go outside for a walk.

And if these things don't help and you don't feel like moving, I am here to help you!

I found some websites which are so helpful, I have used them myself. Just give it a go and go along with it, you won't regret it.
  • If you're looking for a quiet place this is where you need to be. 
  • If your thoughts are getting too much to handle go to the the thoughts room and get rid of them.
  • If you want to escape 'your world' for a moment go a couple through The secret door
  • If you want to relax but you just can't, have a guided relaxation.
  • If you're looking for distraction this will help for sure, just find out for yourself what it is.
  • If you just need a hug , this is your place to be. 
Do you feel better already? I hope so! If you feel like saying something, you can always leave me a comment, right under this post!

Much love, let me end with this adorable gif!



2 comments: