Monday 10 March 2014

Spreading love with "Give Back Films".

So I am a little sick at the moment and decided to stay home today. I was wandering around YouTube to kill the time. Being sick isn't the most fun thing, especially not with this amazing weather outside. It is so damn sunny, I just wanna go outside and enjoy it.



Anyways, I discovered this YouTube channel called 'Give Back Films'. The name made curious, so I watched some videos. They have 13 video's at the moment but they have over a 300.000 subscribers which is a lot! So this guys literally give to people, things like money to homeless people. What they do is providing stuff for people which costs money, and you can also donate money to them so they can make this video's.


This one was my favorite video, watch 'till the end to understand why I liked this one!


Now the videos are very uplifting and cute, and I loved watching it. And on one side I do love the idea's they come up with. But on the other side, do you really need money to "give back". 

What do you think?


3 comments: