Tuesday 4 March 2014

Review: Staying Strong 365 days a year.

Last year Demi Lovato came out with her first book. Titled Staying Strong 365 days a year.


I look up to Demi Lovato a lot, so I was very curious about the book. And as soon as it came out I ordered it and gave it a look.






The book is a very interesting book, and I am very happy with it. It was totally worth my money. I keep it next to my bed and I start the day by reading it.
The book starts on January 1st and ends December 31st.



Every page starts off with the date of the day, a Quote, sometimes Demi's quote, sometimes others. Then a short personal message from Demi, and it ends with a goal for the day. 

I think it is very inspiring to start off every day with a quote who will get you to think about anything that has to do with life. The short message from Demi is just her explaining her thoughts and experiences about the quote of that page and why she chose to put it in her book. It is basically Demi Lovato giving you life advice.

I love learning something from Demi every day of the year, she starts off my day good. It is a very personal book, and if you're a fan I totally recommend it. And if you're not I totally think you should give it a go anyways. She's been through a lot on a very young age, which is inspiring and uplifting to see someone who had it that bad to end up this successful in career and in life.


I think the right way to end this blogpost is by this Quote from Katie Couric on the backside of the book. I couldn't agree more! :)


1 comment:

  1. I love this book so much, Demi is a real role model! Loved reading how u think about the book! :)

    ReplyDelete